CAN I HELP YOU?
My Goal Is To Find The Solution That Is Best For You
When you call me, I listen. I need to understand what you are facing. With the information you give me, I can offer you some guidance on your options for resolving your tax dispute. The solution may or may not involve me representing you. With what you learn: you may be able to handle the matter on your own; you may want to consult with me on a limited basis to check your work and answer some questions; or, you may decide you want me to handle your matter and represent you through the negotiations, audit, appeal, or litigation necessary to favorably resolve your case.
We will not know which approach is good for you until we talk. My goal will be to find the solution that is the best solution for you.
The following is only a partial list of the typical matters I handle, but it should give you a good idea of what I do. I look forward to talking with you about your situation and how I can help you.
- Abatement of Tax, Penalties & Interest
- Appeals From Audits, Commissioners Orders and Other Government Actions
- Audit Reconsiderations, IRS
- Collection Due Process / Collection Appeal Program Hearings
- Courtesy Reviews, MDR
- Employment Taxes
- Exempt Status Disputes
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests, IRS
- Government Data Practice Act (GDPA) Requets, MDR
- Income Taxes, Individual and Business
- Independent Contractor/Employee Determinations
- Innocent and Injured Spouse Requests
- Installment Agreements
- Levy Releases
- Lien Discharges, Releases, Subordinations and Withdrawals
- Litigation, Federal & State Courts
- Officer Liability for Unpaid Sales, Employment, and Unemployment Taxes
- Offer in Compromise
- Payment Plans
- Refund Claims and Suits for Refunds
- Residency Determinations, State and Federal
- Sales & Use Taxes
- Seizures & Sales
- Successor Liability When Purchasing or Selling a Business
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties